How to Purchase
✅ Instant Delivery (No Physical Delivery Required)
✅ Before you buy, make sure you read the Terms and Conditions
✅ If you agree to buy, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of no refunds if the reason is as described Terms and Conditions
✅ License for one PC, and cannot be transferred to another PC
✅ Active Period: Lifetime (can reinstall)
✅ Support: Windows 10, 11
✅ Update Application: No
✅ Install Instructions: Available (video/text)
✅ It should be noted, buying = understanding product use
It should be noted buying = understanding product use
Files & Prices may increase or decrease at any time
By buying, it means that you have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions that our store has provided
Present Like a Pro ProPresenter is a cross-platform presentation & production application for live events. It seamlessly displays lyrics, slides, and media, making high-quality live productions easy. It is the indispensable tool for worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, trade shows, and studio broadcasts.
- Downloads Manager – ProContent Downloads now appear in a Downloads Manager accessed from the Toolbar where the status of downloads can be viewed and in progress downloads can also be cancelled.
- ProContent Download Status Overlays – When downloading files from ProContent, cues now show dynamic download progress and preview thumbnails while the download is in progress. Should the media go missing from disk, ProContent media can be re-downloaded right from the cue.
- Re-Trigger Modifications – Media Actions and Media slide objects can now be more meticulously defined in how they can be re-triggered. This setting includes options for Automatic (media re-trigger is dependent on configuration), Always (media is re-triggered regardless of configuration), and Never (media is never re-triggered regardless of configuration).
- Fixes an issue where a glow would appear behind semi-transparent media with Alpha.
- Fixes an issue where displaying Media with Alpha over a Video Input would appear more transparent than expected.
- Fixes an issue where applying certain Effects to a Media Shape Fill or a Text Media Fill would render a white box over the entire object.
- Fixes an issue where a black outline would appear behind PNG Images with Alpha when a Screen Color was enabled.
- Fixes an issue where Media Slide Objects were not remaining in the same position when switching from Scale to Fit to Custom Scale, resulting in the Media being stretched.
- Fixes an issue where Linked Text Timers using Scrolling Text would sometimes produce a flicker when rotated.
- Fixes an issue where a newly created Smart Media Bin Playlist would show no items upon first creation.
- Fixes an issue where a color trigger for a Timer was still being shown after being retriggered.
- Fixes an issue where Presentations added to a Playlist via a Placeholder would not allow ProRemote to control the Presentation’s Timeline.
- Fixes an issue that caused System Clock tokens set to scroll to flicker when used on a Message.
- Fixes an issue where some fonts were being clipped on the top and bottom.
- Fixes an issue where the user interface window in the Editor was being resized while adding or editing text that had a line transform enabled.
- Fixes an issue where a Media Fill Object on a Prop or Mask was not being updated on the thumbnail.
- Fixes an issue where Next Slide Text Datalinks were not populating when using Timecode with an offset to trigger cues.
- Fixes an issue where soft loops would sometimes show a green screen at random intervals on Intel Macs.
- Fixes an issue where the “None” option was not being shown in the Playlist dropdown in the Import dialog.
- Fixes an issue where Scripture added to a Playlist would always add to the end of the Playlist instead of after the selected item.
- Fixes an issue where line return delimiters were always defaulting to a bullet when a Theme was applied, regardless of what was assigned in the Theme.
- Fixes an issue where Web Fill Slide Objects with API calls were being triggered for every configured Screen.
- Fixes an issue where images on the Mask Layer would flicker when triggered to multiple screens on Intel Macs.
- Fixes an issue where a custom underline color on text with a stroke enabled was not retained after application restart.
- Fixes an issue where the Slide Navigator thumbnails in the Theme Editor were showing a black background.
- Fixes an issue where Themes created via New Theme from Selection were neither showing up in the Theme View nor were the Theme Slides being saved correctly.
- Fixes an issue where the last cue in a Timeline would sometimes be triggered upon the initial configuration of a timecode input.
- Fixes a crash caused by importing certain Word documents.
- Fixes a crash caused by undoing setting the Fill Color of a Slide Object.
- Fixes a crash caused by undoing a change to a Media Fill’s source for a Slide Object.
- Fixes a crash caused by undoing setting a Slide Object’s Fill to a Background Effect.
- Fixes a crash caused by replacing Media in a Media Action or a Media Fill of a Slide Object.
- Fixes various other crashes and issues not outlined here.